Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Caved

After fighting for 14 beautiful hours, AmyPratt went back to being the Facebook stalker that she always was. I spent my time in class looking over the shoulders of my peers for a glimpse of the mini-feed. I was in the library, wondering what would happen if I missed an engagement, a birthday, a STATUS UPDATE for Pete's Sake?! I just couldn't leave those things to chance.

I logged on and instantly stopped shaking and hallucinating. There was life coursing through my veins again. You may say I'm weak, but I know I won't ever have to fight myself again. I won't ever have to sort through garbage again. I will never have to steal from my parents again.

Through my plight, I learned that law school is still super important, and that you should always do your homework. It's also okay to be dramatic, as long as you limit it to 10 minutes at the end of the day.

My name is Amy, and I'm a facebookaholic.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Baby steps,P, baby steps

Josh Gibbs said...

So let me get this straight. you COMPLETELY deactivated your account....and the immediately reactivated it?

You really did miss me.