Friday, February 27, 2009

I Know This Much Is True...

...if Spring Break doesn't hurry up and get here soon, I'm gonna lose it. I can't wait to have this appellate brief done and turned in, and I CAN'T WAIT to go home for a week!

While I'm open to hanging out in Memphis after I graduate to work here, or moving elsewhere for that matter, I love Knoxville so much and wouldn't object one bit to going back. Maybe that's unadventurous of me or whatever, but right now I'm doing the things in life that I always wanted to do and I've not rearranged my life for another person, so I can sleep at night. I guess right now I just miss my family and the close friends who know me best, so I feel I could live close to them and be happy as a lark in the future.

I'm ready for sunshine and weather that is consistently warm. I look pasty, like dough or something. I want to put on a skirt and a t-shirt and go on my happy way.

Today I drove around Germantown for a while instead of doing work. I went to Marshalls and bought some shorts and a new lunchbox. It has insulation and it's pretty. There's a laptop case at BestBuy that matches it. It was great. Then I made my weekly trip to Super Target. Also fantastic. I bought some new highlighters so I'm ready to get down to business tomorrow. Yuck. I also got to catch up with my soulmate Chad Elmore on the phone, so all was well. I then ate a 99 cent cheese pizza (it's just so good it's sinful) and Facebooked my happy little heart out.

This blog makes me feel like a more public version of Bridget Jones. I love her. Just the way she is. I think I'll go watch that movie now, since my weekend ends as soon as I wake up tomorrow.

Until then, blog-o-sphere.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Start the Spring Break countdown!!! Woo HOO!! :-D

-Chad

Tara said...

I'm going to break my fist on your face...

Josh Gibbs said...

What was on your lunchbox – Chip n Dale: Rescue Rangers?

And, instead of staying in memphis or knoxville, i think u should come to raleigh.