I always have these little afterthoughts once I post a blog, so I can't just let it be.
I really hope I didn't come across as a complete and total jerk in that last post about tools-from-law school. Nobody's said anything to imply that was offensive or what not, but I felt bad that a post or two earlier I was talking about how wonderful the Lord is and then I turn right around and say something really mean that probably stems from my own bitterness over the whole law school situation. Yeah, I know I'm going to screw up again in the very near future, but I didn't want to give Christians a bad name in claiming to be one and then being so biting. My apologies.
Still, I am the happiest I've been in awhile, and for that I am grateful and I know I am blessed. And of course, wherever you go, there you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I agreed 100% with those comments.
However, you already knew that.
Post a Comment